We have two shipping methods; Free, and Flat Rate Shipping. All orders with a minimum value of US$30 is eligible for Free Shipping. However, order value less than US$30 can opt for Flat Rate Shipping to receive the delivery earlier. The shipping price is for a weight limit of 0.15kg. Additional weight will attract additional charges as per the total weight and destination.
The actual shipping price will be shown on the product page.
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world except for somewhere we may have logistic difficulties. Goods are sent from China by courier and delivered directly to your door (home or company address).
We process your order within 4 days as soon as we receive it. The product is then procured, checked, packed and transported to its destination. Our distributors choose from the following express shipping options:
UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, TOLL, e-EMS, ePacket, China Post Registered Air Mail, China Post Air Parcel, China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, Hong Kong Post Air Mail, Hong Kong Post Air Parcel, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, Russian Air, Special Line-YW, DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express.
If you have opted for Free Shipping, it would take 30 – 45 days and lesser if opted for Flat Rate or other methods. The shipping time is mentioned for every product at the time of placing the order.
After we ship your order, a Tracking number will be sent to you. You can track your order on the shipping company's website with the tracking number provided.
It may take 48 to 72 hours for the tracking information to be updated by the shipping company and sometimes tracking numbers may change. If after 3 days you cannot get the tracking information of your order, please contact us for more information.
Yes, wherever you are, we will be able to deliver the products to you. FedEx or DHL might in some cases apply a nominal "remote area charge". This is very rare but can happen when your delivery address is too far from the main logistics centers.
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra charge to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL.
We strongly recommend that you provide a physical address to facilitate order delivery.
If you really need to ship the package to a PO BOX then you will need to please select Flat Rate Shipping as the shipping method and only order items that weigh 2kg or less. For heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address.
First, check the details in the product description again on GearBest.com to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.
If you're really missing something, please contact us, and here's how we'll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on trendsetrz.com.
- If we confirm something is missing, we'll send it out to you free of charge.
Is something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff saves space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments on your order on Trendsetrz, and see if you received any emails from Trendsetrz about the order. It is possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed up the delivery process.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched, which means that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it could happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your Trendsetrz order history. It's imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate Trendsetrz. In that case, we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you - it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on Trendsetrz in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
Products are primarily shipped from China. Hence:
- Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.
Usually, when you import goods from Trendsetrz, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There's usually no reason to worry because:
- Trendsetrz provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it's pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer products;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, which is your responsibility to know about before you order from Trendsetrz. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it is your duty to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a license to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on Trendsetrz, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer, you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.